Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oct. 9th - Good Morning

Look at what my wonderful husband did! We have set up our home office to work as well, and organized – I’m learning to love taking the time to be organized.

All the pain he had yesterday of waking early … and look. I could hug him, now he just wants to sleep – he’s off to the greenhouse conference on his motor bike today –

In Coffee Break last night we started with studying the book of Colossions (2nd favorite book of mine - about being kind to each other!). What a great night of sharing. Joyce did a good job of curbing Nancy and my comments and giving others time to talk!

p.s. sorry John I tried not to talk to much. I'm down to 1/2 pill a day. On Thanksgiving I'm finished with them. I don't think I can blame them though...... I learned to email John all my great thoughts, so I don't need to talk them all...... Glad that he loves me anyways!!

No comments: