Thursday, October 16, 2008

PRAYERS FOR CHANGED LIVES

GOD, give me eyes that I might see
The work that can be done by me;
GOD, give me ears that I might hear
The cry of those who need me near.
GOD, give me lips that I might speak
Comfort and peace to all that seek
GOD, give me a mind that I might know
How to help those who need it so
GOD, give me hands that I might do
Some large or simple task for You;
GOD, give me a prayer that I might pray
THY help and guidance every day.
And this one thing, all else above;
GOD, give me a heart that I might love.
(author unknown)


Brad got off on the 14th and arrived safely. Remember him in your prayers in the next two weeks. Thanks to those who supported him. We received an email - totally awesome experience he is having! Aren't the fall colours awesome this year!!

No comments: