Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, Sept. 22nd

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your prayers – had my stitches out today and I jumped all the hoops to prove that I was pretty much back to normal. Everyone pretty excited with this miraculous progress in 10 days. My left foot needs a little bit of therapy as I haven’t actually wiggled my left toes yet. I have a wig fitting and then start my first radiation on Wednesday already and will be done by next Tuesday. I am starting back to work and are training a new assistant for a lot of the day to day jobs that I have been doing. (something an aunt of mine told me to do 5 years ago already – I’m a slow learner – I think God has my attention this time!). But I do love my work with my hubby and all the great people we work with. I’m excited to see where Rose City – Kids is going to go, and we have lots of exciting opportunities there.

So just thank you for the support you have all been – my family sure has felt it!
Special thanks to son, Chris for extra work while we've been recovering!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good morning, Jocelyn,
The students and staff of Smithville District Christian High School prayed for you at this morning's chapel. You are loved.
Marlene Bergsma
Director of Communications and Admissions
SDCH

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn, John & family: Bill and I are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. Pray God's blessing on you as you go through the treatments this week. Ann Van Lochem

Anonymous said...

Hi Jocelyn:
It was great to talk with you on Sunday - you, John and your family are thought about, and prayed for, constantly. What a powerful circle of faith and love surrounds you!
Love, Marian and Louis

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn and John, we are remembering you as you go through your radiation treatments. May you keep your strength and courage, and may your faith never falter for our God has been good and has made things go well. Always in our thoughts and prayers,Martin and Brenda