Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ROSE CITY - KIDS !!!

Good morning,
Hope everyone is having a nice fall with this wonderful weather. In thankfulness practice acts of kindness to the people around you! See how God has blessed you and pass it on. I hope I can just share with you all about how passionate I am about life right now!

I feel this so very strong message about using our pain and hardship in all our lives. Let’s use the painful things for God’s glory! Pain is real – it hurts, and sometimes just really sucks - you have to endure hard things! But God can even use those and turn them around to bless others and change lives.

We are trying to do this with Rose City – Kids Ministry in Welland, Ontario. We are applying for charitable status right now. I am getting requests from people regarding donating - I hope I’m not too bold in saying on this blog that if there are those of you out there who feel the passion for a children’s ministry and would like to donate, – please send to Rose City – Kids Ministry, c/o 935 Victoria Ave., Fenwick, Ontario, L0S 1C0 and we will respond.

Metro Ministry in New York and Hamilton City Kidz is our inspiration.
City Kidz just love 1000’s of children in Hamilton and they’ve made a difference there. (see http://www.citykidz.ca/) to see a great video!).

Personal note: God is good – I was blessed with 2 special people yesterday taking me wig shopping and bought me a whole new wardrobe in 1 hour – POWER SHOPPING MAN!! What a blessing to lose 15 pounds (something I’ve been trying to do for 10 years!)!!!
Today I’m off to my first radiation! John & I just want to thank everyone for their support, surrounding us with love and making our first Sunday back to church so easy!!

No comments: