Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 17TH

Can I tell you about my miracle day so far! I'm walking without a cane!

We have 3 wonderful neighbour boys who I hope can adopt me as another grandma. In the last couple days they made great cards for me, their mom made a great meal, their dad did our lawn (among the so many other blessings that have been coming from our church community at Bethany).

I thought this morning I'm going to go see our neighbour boys and walk to their bus stop across the road for some exercise and thank them for the cards. While waiting at the bustop with the kids, i wanted to go watch our grandkids get on their bus too. I found out that our neighbour boys were on the same bus and that my grandchildrens house was one of the next stops the bus was going to make. So they happily let me get on the bus with them and I got to ride two streets over to my grandkids house. John in the meantime took the vehicle over there and told the grandkids that I would be coming. The kids waited with my amazing daughter-in-law and son, and when the bus came - the doors opened and I got off.
It was the most precious look that on their faces. Their looks were amazing - "Grandma what are you doing on the bus?!"

THANKS FOR THAT MIRACLE TODAY GOD!! I even stepped off the bus steps - no problem....

THANKS EVERYONE FOR KIND BLOG COMMENTS AND ACTS OF KINDNESS AND CONCERN, POEMS AND THOUGHTS.
Love Jocelyn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that must have been so cool for the kids. God has been good to you and the family! Hope you continue to heal quickly!! We are praying for you every night!

Maurice, Carolyn, Ethan and Aaron de Blieck

Anonymous said...

Woow Jocelyn, what blessings!!!
and what joy for you as well the grand kids to see you come off that bus (frankly I'm surprised you were not driving the bus......just kidding, but we all know you have such drive!!!!!!) we stand in awe of God's goodness. "A garden of LOVE grows in a Grandmother's heart". I can just imagine their faces as you came off the bus!!! Stay Strong!!! and never give up on that drive!!! Love P&S

Anonymous said...

Why doesnt that surprise me?? Oh Jocelyn! You're always filled with surprises! You keep spending special times with those grandchildren of yours! They will be memories forever!! Hey, if you're bored tonight you wanna go shopping? Actually Id rather you save your energy for saturday! The kids in Welland will be happy to see you again! Can't wait to start the program up again!! Take it easy!!! John & Sonya

Anonymous said...

Yes, wow Jocelyn, what a story. It's because we know you, otherwise it is hard to believe. It's not safe to leave you at a bus stop by your self.

But it's amazing
" The Power of Prayer".

All the best, you and your family are in our prayers.

Bill and Alice.

Anonymous said...

Hey you....this is amazing. What a joy for your grandchildren to see you walk off their bus like that. What a treat!! You're doing great!! May you continue receive strength and healing each new day. In our thoughts and prayers,Brenda and Martin and family

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jocelyn, what a blessing. We continue to pray for healing and grace.
Sam and Fran

David said...

Sending our prayers and powerful positive thoughts to you and your family.

David