Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday September 18

Sept. 18th Blog

Watch for the miracles of today in your lives!

Just a quick note to my friends at the Christian Reformed World Missions Board, thanks for the prayers, thoughts during my surgery and also for fellow board members special emails. - haven't had time to answer them yet. I think I will pass on the meeting next week in Grand Rapids. Hard to imagine a couple of weeks ago serving up 600 hamburgers for the SEA TO SEA 2008 in Queenston Heights. Haven't heard any results but I imagine they raised over $2.2 million for poverty this summer with the sea to sea biking.

Thank you nurse Luisa for praying for 150% nursing care while I was in surgery and the hospital operating room - I sure had that from the hospital staff for 4 days!!!
Maybe my son Brad will write below a brief description how to reply on a blog - you know for all us over 50 people!!

Jocelyn



Instructions on Posting

1. At the bottom of every post there is a "comment" button. Right next to the time it was posted at. Click that button.

2. On the top right of the page, there is an open spaced called "Leave a comment". This is where you can write your comments.

3. When completed, press any of the identity options, for example 'anonymous' (just be sure to sign your name)

4. Press "Publish your comment". And you will be finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jocelyn and family, well I am just wowed by your blog. I have never looked at one before but Wilma Vahrmeyer told me to look up yours. Amazing.......as you say in it so often..God is good and that He is. Our prayers have been answered on your behalf and we will keep praying that all goes well with your treatments. The past few weeks have been abit stressful for Hans and myself, first loosing our sister-in-law Julie in a very tragic way and then to have Ethan in the hospital for 17 nights, cast on for the last 2 1/2 weeks, Yah it came off this past Tuesday morning which made us ALL very happy. God has healed this little one in good time and we thank Him for that too. Anyways I will stopped rambling on..just know that we will continue praying for you and your family..sorry we missed you on Sunday morning...had baptism for Johns' newest grandaughter from Daniel and Alicia and we wanted to be there to support him too. Keep smiling...God Loves you and we all do to.